Do you need help finding services for your family?
Our Case Managers may be able to help you
This is a free medicaid benefit for Children (birth to age 20) and pregnant women that:
- Have Health Problems or
- Have a high risk of developing health problems
- The individual must also want case management services
How can a Case Manager help you?
A case manager will visit with you and then:
– Identify what services you need.
– Find services close to where you live.
– Teach you how to find and get other services.
– Make sure you are getting the services you need.
What kind of help can I get?
Case managers can help you:
– Acquire medical and dental services.
– Acquire medical supplies or equipment.
– Support on school and education related matters, including special education processes.
– Assistance with gaining access to additional social services.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.